CALL NOW 1-800-4-BIKERS
Free Case Evaluation
Russ Brown Motorcycle Attorneys have been fighting for motorcyclists’ rights for decades. We are experts in motorcycle accidents and can help guide your claim and maximize your recovery. If you want justice and compensation for your injury, pain and suffering, call or contact us today for a free consultation.
If you’ve never ridden through the State of Arkansas, you don’t know what you are missing. Nestled between the Mississippi River, the Ozarks, and the Ouachita Mountains, Arkansas’ diverse landscape offers motorcyclists a little bit of everything. Known as the Natural State, bikers who ride through Arkansas can take their pick of winding mountain roads, twisting delta bypasses, or beautiful lakes—and partake in numerous outdoor recreational activities.
In addition to the beautiful scenery, Arkansas is home to some of the best motorcycle rallies, rides, and events, many of which we sponsor or participate in. The Bikes, Blues, & BBQ Motorcycle Rally alone draws in about 400,000 riders every year.
If you are considering a trip to the state this year, our Arkansas motorcycle accident lawyers remind you that it is important to know the motorcycle laws of Arkansas—before you ride. This can help you avoid both expensive traffic tickets and motorcycle accidents.
Arkansas Motorcycle Safety Laws
- Helmet Law: All motorcyclists and passengers under the age of 21 are required to wear a safety helmet
- Red Light Law: Left turn through traffic actuated red light is allowed only after a complete stop and with caution
- Passenger Seat and Footrest: Required by law if carrying a passenger
- Passenger Age: Passengers on a motorcycle must be at least 8 years old
- Muffler and Sound Criteria: No acoustical limits on noise
- Handlebar Height: No restrictions
- Eye Protection: Required by law both on and off road
- Daytime Use of Headlight: Required by law—modulating headlight permitted
*Always check with the Arkansas DMV for the most up-to-date laws
The Russ Brown Motorcycle Attorneys are here for you—no matter what you ride or where you ride. That’s why we created BAM, Breakdown and Legal Assistance form Motorcyclists, a free roadside and legal assistance program. With nearly 2 million members, we are now the nation’s largest network of bikers helping bikers. Call us today at 1-800-4-BIKERS to learn more about BAM or our cooperative network of law firms.
If you or someone you love is ever injured in a motorcycle accident in Little Rock, Fayetteville, Fort Smith, Hot Springs, or anywhere in the State of Arkansas, the Russ Brown Motorcycle Attorneys can help.
We Ride We Care We Win!
- BIKES, BLUES & BBQ FAYETTEVILLE, AR September 23 - 26 2015
ARKANSAS STATE HOG RALLY 2015
JUNE 18-20, 2015
HOT SPRINGS, AR
12TH ANNUAL VETERANS RUN
JUNE 20TH, 2015
SPRING RIVER RALLY 2015
JUNE 26-28, 2015
A random sampling of a few of the Arkansas cities we serve:
- Hot Springs
- Little Rock
- Black oak
- Eureka Springs
- Fort Smith
- Pine Bluff
We serve all of Arkansas with the help of local riders and local counsel. If you have been in a motorcycle accident call us at 1-800-4-BIKERS or 1-800-424-5377