Your Colorado Motorcycle Accident Attorney
Russ Brown Motorcycle Attorneys - fighting for you on the road and in the courtroom 1-800-4-BIKERS!
If you are in need of a Colorado motorcycle accident attorney, choose one from motorcycle lawyer Russ Brown's network. Our motorcycle personal injury attorneys know Colorado motorcycle law and can help you recover for pain and suffering, lost wages, and repairs. Motorcycle Accident Lawyer Russ Brown is a motorcycle enthusiast and rider who believed in fighting for the rights of his fellow injured riders. It's no wonder then that he is committed to helping you find the finest motorcycle personal injury attorney for your motorcycle accident claim.
Other near by Locations:
Our personal injury attorneys are handpicked by Russ Brown because of his knowledge of motorcycle law and his experience in handling thousands of motorcycle accident claims. Experience matters, and our personal injury lawyers will use theirs to help you recover the settlement you deserve. Contact our firm today by calling 1-800-4-BIKERS.
Colorado Motorcycle Law
Colorado is the ultimate destination for motorcyclists and offers breathtaking views of the Rocky Mountains, desert canyons, and plentiful wildlife. Popular destinations for motorcyclists include Rocky Mountain National Park, Mesa Verde National Park, and Great Sand Dunes National Park.
In addition, Colorado boasts some amazing weather for motorcyclists—especially in the spring and summer months. For all these reasons, thousands of motorcyclists come to Colorado each year and many more call the state their home. In fact, motorcycle registration continues to rise in Colorado, with 179,394 motorcycles registered in 2010. No matter if you’re cruising along one of Colorado’s scenic byways or tooling around town, motorcycle safety should always be a top priority.
- DOT approved motorcycle helmets are required for all motorcycle operators and passengers under the age of 18 in Colorado, although CDOT strongly encourages all motorcyclists to wear helmets.
- Eye protection is required for all Colorado motorcycle riders and passengers; this may include a helmet visor, safety goggles, or safety eyeglasses. A windshield is not considered adequate eye protection in Colorado.
- Passengers must ride behind the driver and motorcycle must be equipped with a seat and foot rest for passengers.
- Modulating headlights are permitted
- Required equipment on motorcycles in Colorado includes one side mirror and a muffler. Colorado has restrictions on maximum muffler sound levels, which vary based upon the motorcycle model year and the traveling speed.
- Lane sharing and lane splitting are illegal in Colorado; however, motorcycles may share a lane with another motorcycle.
- It is prohibited to attach a motorcycle to another vehicle when riding in Colorado.
With well over 100,000 registered motorcycles and scooters on Colorado streets, our motorcycle accident attorneys have seen all manner of motorcycle-related injury claims. When you consult with Russ Brown's attorneys, they will make certain you understand motorcycle law and map out a plan in order to help to recover for lost wages for the pain and suffering you have experienced. Trust your case to us.
Is it ever too soon to seek the help of an accident lawyer who also rides and who has an encyclopedic knowledge of Colorado motorcycle laws?
NOT IF YOU OR A FAMILY MEMBER HAS BEEN IN AN ACCIDENT! CALL US TODAY!
Trust your case to Russ Brown and his experienced team of attorneys. Why? Because our motorcycle personal injury attorneys win 98% of their cases!
Our professional motorcycle accident attorneys serve multiple locations including:
- Winter Park
- Estes Park
- Fort Collins
Motorcycles As Art
Motorcycles are beautiful. There is nothing like being in the wind traveling down a country road, or cruising with friends up the coast. For many people there is nothing like living the motorcycle lifestyle. The idea of the motorcycle as art is not a new idea or concept, and for as long as motorcyclists have ... Read more →
Sturgis Motorcycle Rally Travel Info
If you are planning on going to the 2014 Sturgis Motorcycle Rally – the oldest, largest, and most popular motorcycle event in the entire world – make sure you have a travel plan before you hit the road and your journey will be smooth and problem free. A list of helpful resources such as South Dakota ... Read more →
The History Of The Hollister Motorcycle Rally
Russ Brown Motorcycle Attorneys – Official Sponsor of the Hollister Motorcycle Rally: The motorcycle lifestyle is full of wonderful history, but one of the most important pieces of history relevant to motorcyclists is the 1947 Hollister Riot. While the riot happened 67 years ago, it is a valuable piece of motorcycle history, because if it ... Read more →