Colorado Motorcycle Accident Attorney
Colorado Motorcycle Accident Lawyer, Motorcycle Personal Injury Attorney
Russ Brown Motorcycle Attorneys - fighting for you on the road and in the courtroom 1-800-4-BIKERS
Colorado motorcycle accident attorneys and motorcycle personal injury lawyers are indeed part of motorcycle lawyer Russ Brown's network. Our motorcycle personal injury attorneys know Colorado motorcycle law and can help you recover for pain and suffering, lost wages, and repairs. Motorcycle Lawyer Russ Brown is a motorcycle enthusiast and rider who believed in fighting for the rights of his fellow injured riders. It's no wonder then that he is committed to helping you find the finest Colorado motorcycle accident lawyer for your motorcycle accident claim.
Other near by Locations:
Our Colorado motorcycle accident lawyers and motorcycle personal injury attorneys are handpicked Russ Brown because of his knowledge of motorcycle law and his experience in handling thousands of motorcycle accident claims. Experience matters, and our motorcycle personal injury lawyers will use theirs to help you recover for lost wages, pain and suffering, and repairs. Contact our Colorado motorcycle accident attorneys by calling 1-800-4-BIKERS.
Colorado Motorcycle Law
Colorado is the ultimate destination for motorcyclists and offers breathtaking views of the Rocky Mountains, desert canyons, and plentiful wildlife. Popular destinations for motorcyclists include Rocky Mountain National Park, Mesa Verde National Park, and Great Sand Dunes National Park.
In addition, Colorado boasts some amazing weather for motorcyclists—especially in the spring and summer months. For all these reasons, thousands of motorcyclists come to Colorado each year and many more call Colorado their home. In fact, motorcycle registration continues to rise in Colorado, with 179,394 motorcycles registered in 2010. Yet no matter if you’re cruising along one of Colorado’s scenic byways or tooling around town, motorcycle safety should always be a top priority.
- DOT approved motorcycle helmets are required for all motorcycle operators and passengers under the age of 18 in Colorado, although CDOT strongly encourages all motorcyclists to wear helmets.
- Eye protection is required for all Colorado motorcycle riders and passengers; this may include a helmet visor, safety goggles, or safety eyeglasses. A windshield is not considered adequate eye protection in Colorado.
- Passengers must ride behind the driver and motorcycle must be equipped with a seat and foot rest for passengers.
- Modulating headlights are permitted
- Required equipment on motorcycles in Colorado includes one side mirror and a muffler. Colorado has restrictions on maximum muffler sound levels, which vary based upon the motorcycle model year and the traveling speed.
- Lane sharing and lane splitting are illegal in Colorado; however, motorcycles may share a lane with another motorcycle.
- It is prohibited to attach a motorcycle to another vehicle when riding in Colorado.
With well over 100,000 registered motorcycles and scooters on Colorado streets our Colorado motorcycle accident attorneys and motorcycle personal injury lawyers have seen all manner of motorcycle accident claims. When you consult with Russ Brown's motorcycle personal injury attorneys they will make certain you understand motorcycle law and map out a plan in order to help to recover for lost wages or pain and suffering. Trust your case to the most experienced Colorado motorcycle accident lawyers.
Is it ever too soon to seek the help of a Colorado motorcycle accident lawyer or motorcycle personal injury attorney?
NOT IF YOU OR A FAMILY MEMBER HAS BEEN IN AN ACCIDENT! CALL US TODAY!
Trust your case to our Colorado motorcycle accident attorneys and motorcycle personal injury lawyers. Why? Because our motorcycle personal injury attorneys win 98% of their cases. Our Colorado motorcycle accident lawyers are proud to serve ALL OF COLORADO INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO…
- Colorado Springs
- Fort Collins
Don't wait to consult with our motorcycle personal injury lawyers. You can do so toll free by dialing 1-800-4-BIKERS.