Russ Brown Motorcycle Lawyers
In the last 25 years, motorcycle lawyer Russ Brown has developed an expertise in the area of motorcycle accidents. He has personally handled thousands of cases.
Russ Brown Motorcycle Lawyer has set up a network of attorneys nationwide who are experienced in handling motorcycle accidents and who care about people who ride motorcycles.
For many reasons it is important to specifically hire a motorcycle accident attorney - one who understands the dynamics of motorcycle accidents and also understands the people who ride motorcycles, including sport bikes and super bikes.
Motorcycle Lawyer Russ Brown Knows Motorcyclists and his focus is motorcycle accident law
It makes no sense to hire an attorney who does not know one motorcycle from another, or is still influenced by the general cultural bias against motorcyclists.
Call our 1-800-4-BIKERS to speak with a motorcycle lawyer that gives a damn about you and your accident!
Russ will continue to monitor the progress of all motorcycle accident cases until conclusion. Russ frequently discusses the cases and supervises their progress. He will remain available to YOU for consultation until settlement is achieved.
What our motorcycle accident attorneys will do to get your case started
Contact ALL INSURANCE COMPANIES and obtain coverage information. It is important to determine the maximum benefits available to help you.
Make arrangements to interview witnesses, take photographs of all visible injury, property damage (bike and personal clothing) and the accident scene. If necessary, we will retain an accident reconstruction engineer or other expert.
The above actions will ensure that all possible bases are covered at the beginning of a claim. If necessary, we will retain an accident reconstruction engineer or other expert.
Do I need a motorcycle accident lawyer?
Insurance Companies can make even a small case difficult for a person. It is well worth 5 minutes of your time to pick up a phone and call our 1-800-4-BIKERS number for advice and/or a FREE consultation.
However, if the injury is moderate to severe then an attorney is usually necessary because the average person doesn't know how to properly evaluate their claim and needs help to achieve the best result. On the other hand the insurance company knows everything. A motorcycle accident attorney can level the playing field.
The following items should be considered in determining case value.
- Damage to my bike and personal items, (i.e.) helmet, gloves, pants, shirt, etc.
- Payment of all medical bills and consideration of any future medical bills.
- Payment of all lost of wages, including overtime, and other benefits plus consideration of future loss of earnings.
- Compensation for pain and suffering - this area of the claim doesn't follow a formula. It takes years of experience to determine a fair amount and only then all factors of the case are considered including scarring, residual symptoms and permanent disability.. This is the area where attorneys are most valuable.
- After we know the answers to all the above questions then, and only then, can we put a value on a case. For example until we know how long you are going to be off work we can't assign a value for wage losses.
How much does it cost to hire an attorney?
Our attorneys work on a contingency fee basis. This means that they charge you a percentage AFTER the case is settled. You NEVER pay anything out of your pocket. If the attorney doesn't win then you do not owe them anything. The fee percentages are reasonable and are subject to state bar rules and standards, and state laws.
Should I talk to Insurance Companies about my accident?
You should talk to YOUR insurance company because you have a contractual duty. However, before you talk to your insurance company you may want to consult with an attorney. For free advice with no obligation call 1-800-4-BIKERS.
NEVER speak to the insurance company representing the other person if you intend to hire an attorney. Talk to your attorney first... To do otherwise could be a severe mistake.
How long will it take to settle my case?
Many cases settle quickly and others take longer. Hiring an attorney after a motorcycle accident doesn't prolong your case. Many times an attorney can make the process move faster.
What to do if you're in an Accident:
- Remain calm. Take deep breaths.
- Get the facts: Time, date, location of accident, names and driver's license of others involved, witnesses, etc....
- Be careful what you say. Make statements to law officials only at the scene.
- Do not speak to the representative of the other person's insurance company if you intend to retain a lawyer.
- Call 1-800-4-BIKERS Immediately! 24-hour, toll-free, nation-wide assistance is standing by to help you.
- See a doctor. Obtain treatment if you are injured.
- Contact your insurance agency.
Motorcycle Accident Attorneys Russ Brown and Chuck Koro can get you the best motorcycle accident lawyer in your city or state anywhere in the US.