Russ Brown Motorcycle Accident Attorneys: Motorcycling along the East Coast is a fun and exciting way to spend the weekend—especially in the spring and summer months. Beautiful coastal highways give motorcyclists an amazing view, while quaint and picturesque seaside towns offer a wide assortment of shops, historical sites, and amazing food. All along the East Coast, there are some great motorcycle routes in New Jersey, Maine, Connecticut, Rhode Island, Massachusetts, and Delaware. Here are just a few of the fun and exciting routes you can take when motorcycling along the East Coast.
- Starbucks to the Gorge in New Jersey—this 250 mile loop starts at the Starbucks in Denville, NJ and ends in Whitehouse Station, NJ. Along Rt.80, bikers will cross the Delaware River using the Dingmans Ferry Bridge and then meander towards the Lehigh Valley. There are some amazing mountain views, rolling hills, and beautiful winding roads.
- Great Swamp-Schley Mountain Ride in New Jersey—this almost 70 mile ride gives New Jersey motorcyclists some incredible views of the swamp and mountains and tons of twists and turns along the way.
- Delaware Water Gap Loop—this 150 mile loop actually starts in Easton, PA and travels along the Delaware River. This route offers riders a little bit of everything, including rolling hills, mountains, forests, and more. Along the way, you can pass the Worthington State Forest and the Delaware Water Gap National Recreation Area.
- State Route 381 through Pennsylvania—this is a 55 miles twisty ride through horse farms and valleys. Be sure to check out Falling Waters, one of Frank Lloyd Wright’s famous waterfall houses.
- US Route 6—this is a 240 mile drive through north Pennsylvania country. Along the way, you can see mountains, as well as the PA Grand Canyon. There are numerous 1930’s restaurants and stores along the way and the famous Kinzua Trestle Bridge.
- New Castle to Dover Air Force Base—this is a 54 mile ride along Route 9 in eastern Delaware. Motorcyclists are sure to enjoy farmlands, valleys, and an abundance of wildlife.
- Denton to Taylors Island—along State Route 16 is a great 46 mile route through the Maryland countryside to Taylors Island on the Chesapeake Bay.
- Massachusetts to Canada—this is a beautiful route along Rt 100 all the way to Canada. Be sure to take this drive in the fall when the changing leaves make this an unforgettable ride.
- Mt Greylock Rt 8 Loop—this 141 mile loop starts and ends in Springfield, MA and takes motorcyclists along the Shelburne Falls, Bridge of Flowers, the Mohawk Trail, and Mount Greylock.
No matter where you choose to ride along the east coast, you will need a motorcycle accident attorney on your side. A motorcycle accident can happen at any time and to anyone, so be prepared by carrying the name and number of a reputable East Coast motorcycle accident attorney. At Russ Brown Motorcycle Attorneys, we understand motorcyclists because we ARE motorcyclists. That’s why we created BAM, a free roadside and legal assistance program. Call us today to learn more about BAM and our legal team. Call -1-800-4-BIKERS.
If you or a loved one has been hurt in a motorcycle accident, you need to protect your rights with a top motorcycle injury lawyer. Call 1-800-424-5377 to learn why you need a Motorcycle Accident Attorney on your side. Audrey Nesbitt is the National Online Marketing Director and PR rep for Russ Brown Motorcycle Attorneys – Brown Koro Romag, LLP.