Upcoming Ohio Motorcycle Events – Get Out and Ride! Russ Brown Motorcycle Attorney: The Buckeye State is one of the best places to ride in the United States and one of motorcycling’s best kept secrets. Lake Erie is located to the north of Ohio and gives Ohio 312 miles of beautiful coast. To the south, the Ohio River winds through the state and defines much of the southern border. In the middles are some beautiful glaciated plains, including the Allegheny Plateau. While much of Ohio is flat rolling plains, there are rugged hills and forests scattered throughout. If you haven’t ridden through Ohio before, then now is the time to go. There are numerous motorcycle rides, rallies, and events happening this spring and summer throughout the great Buckeye State. Here are just a few you can attend:
- April 28th—5th Annual Ride for Little Reader’s in Forest, Ohio—this ride will start at the VFW Hall in Forest, Ohio and will end with door prizes and raffles. All proceeds go to buy books for the Hardin County children.
- April 29th—10th Annual Rally for the Troops in Avon, Bedford Heights, Cleveland, and Mentor, Ohio—this ride has 4 start locations, so it is easy to participate. All rides will end with a Welcome Home march for returning Iraqi veterans. So come out and support the troops and have a blast in the process!
- May 5th—Lady Riders Against Cancer Poker Run in Mason, Ohio—this poker run will leave at 10:00 am and end with a band, raffles, food, vendors, and more.
- May 5th—Vest for Life Poker Run in Columbus, Ohio—this poker run will have multiple stops along the way to raise money for Vest of Life. There will be a live band, auction, and vendors at the final stop.
- May 19th—Wounded Warrior Poker Run in Medina, Ohio—this run will end with a swap meet, bike show and raffle prizes.
- May 27th—8th Annual Firefighters Memorial Ride in Cleveland, Ohio—this 40 miles ride will honor all fallen firefighters and will end in Avon with food and entertainment.
- June 9th-June 10th—AHDRA Ohio Bike Week Nationals—this drag racing event will be fun for all ages. There will be 16 classes of racing including Nitro Harleys, pro fuel, and draggin bagger.
- June 14th- June 17th—Rally in the Corn in Van Wert, Ohio—this rally will be a fun event for all motorcyclists and their families. It will be held this year at the Van Wert County Fairgrounds and will include fun runs, a parade, organized rides, and exhibits. There will also be live bands and vendors and camping!
- June 16th—Bridges, Bikes, and Blues in Eaton, Ohio—this 65 mile ride takes Ohio motorcyclists through scenic brides of Preble County and ends with live blues concerts, pie eating, corn hole contests and more!
- June 28th—2012 Ohio H.O.G. Rally in Englewood, Ohio—this event will take riders through the beautiful covered bridges and past roaming buffalo and other incredible wildlife.
Motorcycle rallies, events, and rides are a great way to have some fun, meet some amazing motorcyclists, and raise money for a good cause. Yet there are times when this fun can turn tragic. If you are injured in a motorcycle accident, the Ohio motorcycle accident lawyer at Russ Brown Motorcycle Attorneys can help. Call us today for a free consultation at 1-800-4-BIKERS. WE RIDE—WE CARE—WE WIN!
If you or a loved one has been hurt in a motorcycle accident, you need to protect your rights with a top motorcycle injury lawyer. Call 1-800-424-5377 to learn why you need a Motorcycle Accident Attorney on your side. Audrey Nesbitt is the National Online Marketing Director and PR rep for Russ Brown Motorcycle Attorneys – Brown Koro Romag, LLP.