Russ Brown Motorcycle Attorneys: New York is jam packed with twisty, turning roads, winding mountainous paths, and beautiful pastoral farmlands and vineyards. The Empire State really caters to motorcyclists looking for an adventurous day trip. Whether you prefer to cruise the Adirondack Mountains or along the beautiful Allegheny River, there is a ride for you!
- Honeoye Lake-Naples Loop—this looping ride has motorcyclists riding along rolling hills and long lush valleys. Bikers may want to consider taking this ride in the fall when the changing autumn leaves make this a breathtaking day trip.
- Mohawk Towpath Scenic Byway—this motorcycle route takes New York motorcyclists on an adventure along the Mohawk River to the mighty Hudson. At the start, you can take in historic structures, such as Proctor’s Theater and Schenectady homes. Beautiful tree lined roadways and the 62 foot high Cohoes Falls make this an unforgettable ride.
- Boonville to Lake Placid—starting in Boonville, NY, this motorcycle ride takes New York motorcyclists past breathtaking mountains and lakes, through the Adirondack Park, pass the Chain Lakes to Lake Placid. With miles of twisty and turning roads, this ride is one every New York motorcyclist should ride at least once a year!
- Hudson River Bridge Tour—staring in New York City, this 70 mile motorcycle ride hugs the beautiful Hudson River as it winds through the state. Bikers travel along the Palisades Parkway toward Bear Mountain and through some of the prettiest countryside in the state.
- Cayuga Lake Tour—this 80 mile ride starts in Ithaca, New York and runs through Taughannock Falls State Park. On this ride, bikers are treated to the tallest shear drop waterfall east of the Rocky Mountains.
- Delaware River Tour—while this ride is only 20 miles long, it is one of the most beautiful rides in the State of New York. Bikers follow the Delaware River along Rt. 97 and offers exquisite panoramic views of the river and mountains. A biker’s paradise, this road offers gentle high speed twists and turns, along with rises and falls.
No matter where you choose to ride in New York, you will need a New York motorcycle accident lawyer on your side. At Russ Brown Motorcycle Attorneys, we understand your passion for riding because we Are motorcyclists too! Whether you are cruising along the Hudson River Valley or through the Adirondack Mountains we are on your side. Call us today for a FREE CONSULTATION at 1-800-4-BIKERS.
If you or a loved one has been hurt in a motorcycle accident, you need to protect your rights with a top motorcycle injury lawyer. Call 1-800-424-5377 to learn why you need a Motorcycle Accident Attorney on your side. Biker Red is RussBrown.com’s Official Biker news, information and resources author.