CALL NOW 1-800-4-BIKERS
Free Case Evaluation
Russ Brown Motorcycle Attorneys have been fighting for motorcyclists’ rights for decades. We are experts in motorcycle accidents and have carefully chosen local, independent counsel across the country to help guide your claim with free legal advice, even if you do not need an attorney. This can maximize your recovery. If you want justice and compensation for your injury, pain and suffering, call today for your free consultation.
The Bay Area hosts plenty of great terrain for motorcyclists to enjoy. From the Alpine Rd to the East Bay Parks Route, the rides of the greater San Francisco area are ones that our motorcycle accident lawyers know firsthand. Our experienced motorcycle attorneys are dedicated riders and understand firsthand what your bike means to you and the freedom it provides. If you go down, trust your situation to Jim Romag and his specialized team. We get that a motorcycle crash does more than damage your bike, it shakes up your entire life. Aside from bike repair, we have experience getting our rider clients compensation for lost wages, as well as pain and suffering. We will guide you through the recovery process and ensure that you get the best medical attention possible. After years of practicing only motorcycle law, we’ve seen it all and know our way up, over, around and through every hurdle.
In a busy city like San Francisco, a motorcycle is often the most cost effective way to get around–and not to mention the most exhilarating, too. Jim Romag and his NorCal office know the rider mentality and have your best interests at heart. If you get in accident–don’t go it alone, we have your back every step of the way.
At Russ Brown Motorcycle Attorneys we ride, we care and we WIN!
Alice’s Restaurant in Woodside, CA is one of the most popular biker hangouts in the area. You can catch us there every weekend where we offer our BAM program free to fellow motorcyclists.
Alice’s Restaurant: 17288 Skyline Blvd, Woodside, CA 94062
To anyone that rides, joining BAM is a no brainer. About 2 million strong, BAM is the largest network of riders helping riders that is by your side 24/7. Whether you breakdown by the side of the road or get in an accident and need legal advice—1-800-4-BIKERS is the number to call.
- SANTA ROSA MILE SANTA ROSA, CA SONOMA COUNTY FAIRGROUNDS September 23 - 25 2016 Visit Website
- VENICE VINTAGE MOTORCYCLE RALLY VENICE, CA September 17 - 17 2016 Visit Website
- 9TH ANNUAL RIDE TO THE FLAGS MALIBU, CA PEPPERDINE UNIVERSITY September 11 - 11 2016 Visit Website
- RENEGADE RENDEZVOUS DIXON, CA DIXON FAIRGROUNDS September 10 - 10 2016 Visit Website
- MOTO ENVY SHOW EUREKA, CA BLACK LIGHTNING MOTORCYCLE SHOW September 10 - 10 2016 Visit Website
- SALUTE TO AMERICAN VETERANS RUN PALM SPRINGS, CA Riverside County Fairgrounds October 22 - 22 2016
- BABES RIDE OUT JOSHUA TREE, CA October 20 - 23 2016 Visit Website
- BIG BIKE WEEKEND REDDING, CA Win-River Resort & Casino October 14 - 16 2016 Visit Website
- RIP CITY RIDERS CHILLY BILLY POKER RUN PETALUMA, CA SONOMA-MARIN FAIRGROUNDS & EVENT CENTER October 1 - 1 2016 Visit Website
We Ride We Care We Win!
Firm Partner, Jim Romag,(Link to Jim Bio) spearheads our Northern California office. Jim and his team have been exclusively representing motorcyclists and keeping BAM members safe on the road since 1991.
San Francisco Location:
2440 Camino Ramon, Suite 385
San Ramon, CA 94583
A random sampling of a few of the Northern California and Bay Area cities we serve:
- Corte Madera
- Mill Valley
We personally serve riders from all walks of life throughout the Great State of California. If you have been in a motorcycle accident call us at 1-800-4-BIKERS or 1-800-424-5377 for assistance and free legal advice.