Texas Motorcycle Accident Lawyer - Personal Injury Lawyer
Texas motorcycle accidents could be handled by any ordinary personal injury lawyer, but why would you want just any personal injury lawyer and not a biker lawyer for your Texas motorcycle accident? Instead of a personal injury attorney, a Texas motorcycle accident attorney from BAM is a biker lawyer familiar with motorcycle riding, lane splitting, and how your accident and damage is different from a car accident.
Call now for your FREE CONSULTATION from a Texas Motorcycle Lawyer! 1-800-424-5377
Your Texas motorcycle accident lawyer knows riding and deals with Texas motorcycle accidents all day. Your Texas motorcycle accident attorney from BAM will give free expert advice on your Texas motorcycle accident, your accident damage, explain your liability insurance, what full coverage is, how uninsured coverage works, and whether you are at fault or not a fault in your Texas motorcycle accident. Call your biker lawyer from BAM at 1-800-4-BIKERS for your Texas motorcycle accidents.
Texas Motorcycle Safety Laws
Motorcycle Accident Lawyers: Texas offers motorcyclists the country’s widest range of geographic features and riding environments. From crowded urban streets to wide-open prairies, Texas has it all-- including a strictly-enforced regimen of motorcycle safety laws. Motorcycle safety laws protect both bikers and motorists; Texas motorcyclists should learn and adhere to the rules enacted to address the growing number of motorcycle accidents here in our state.
- Helmets must be worn by riders younger than 21; motorcyclists who are 21 and older are strongly recommended to wear helmets, yet are not required to do so if they can show proof of successfully completing a motorcycle safety training course, or proof of appropriate medical insurance; there are no restrictions on helmet speakers;
- Eye protection is not required by law, but is highly recommended;
- Headlight use is required unless the motorcycle was built before 1975; other required equipment includes at least one mirror(right or left), and turn signals if the bike was made in or after 1960;
- Handlebar height is limited to a maximum of 15 inches above the seat;
- Passengers must be at least 5 years old unless a sidecar is used; a passenger seat is required if a passenger is being carried, yet a passenger footrest is not mandatory;
- State-funded motorcycle rider education and safety training is required for motorcyclists 18 and under, and is recommended for all riders;
- State compulsory liability insurance is required with minimum coverage limits at 25/50/25;
- Random motorcycle safety inspections are utilized to enforce the laws.
In spite of the web of motorcycle safety laws created to help reduce the frequency of serious motorcycle accidents, Texas bikers continue to be exposed to risk factors such as lack of visibility, under-maintained and poorly-marked roadways, and the ever-present threat from drunk or inattentive drivers.
If you know someone who has been injured or lost in a serious motorcycle crash in Texas, you should contact an experienced Texas motorcycle accident attorney. The motorcycle lawyers at Russ Brown Motorcycle Attorneys can explain the options available to you, and work to win compensation for your family’s expenses such as medical care, therapy, and rehabilitation, and lost income. For a better outcome, please call 1-800-4-BIKERS today to schedule your free consultation.
Other Texas Locations:
Other near by Locations
If I am involved in a Texas motorcycle accident, and I need to call a good biker lawyer, can you get me a Texas motorcycle accident attorney near me?
Are you up north near Amarillo of Lubbock? We are there. If you cut across the 20 through Midland/Odessa, Abilene, to the Fort Worth/Dallas area including Irving, Plano, or Richardson, and on eastward through Tyler and Longview, we are there. If you travel along the 10 from El Paso, past San Angelo, through San Antonio and Spring Branch, we have a BAM biker attorney available twenty four hours a day, seven days a week. Travel north towards Austin, Lewisville, and Georgtown or on into the Houston communities of Katy, Spring, and Pasadena, beyond to Beaumont or down to Texas City/Galveston area, we have a Texas motorcycle accident lawyer ready to give you the advice you need for your Texas motorcycle accident. And if you like to ride the coast and need help southwards down to Corpus Christi, Kingsville, South Pade Island, or McAllen and Brownsville, we are there.
Looking for a motorcycle event near you in Texas? Remember you can always check out all the motorcycle events in Texas at http://www.motorcyclemonster.com/events/state-Texas.html