CALL NOW 1-800-4-BIKERS
Free Case Evaluation
Russ Brown Motorcycle Attorneys have been fighting for motorcyclists’ rights for decades. We are experts in motorcycle accidents and can help guide your claim and maximize your recovery. If you want justice and compensation for your injury, pain and suffering, call or contact us today for a free consultation.
With 260,000 square miles of territory, Texas truly is a rider’s paradise, famous for rides like the Comanche Trail, the Ellis County Loop, Old Center Point Road and the Lizards Tail around Lake Worth. The year-round riding climate and diverse landscape offers a taste all kinds of terrain: from prairies, lakes, and forests to rolling hills and the breathtaking coastline of the Gulf of Mexico. The Lone Star state is home to almost half a million registered motorcycles and some of the best rallies in the United States, also drawing tens of thousands of visiting riders. Lone Star and ROT Rally are both sponsored by Russ Brown Motorcycle Attorneys. With all these bikes on the road accidents are bound to happen and when they do, Texas riders need the specialized attention and care of Russ Brown’s Texas motorcycle accident attorneys. As the original motorcycle lawyers, we know what you’re going through and how to fight insurance company tactics to minimize your claim. Let us handle yours so you can focus on healing and recovering.
Our experienced accident attorney will give free legal advice related to your injury accident, explain how liability, uninsured or underinsured insurance may affect your claim and advise you of the strengths and challenges to your case.
Our FREE BAM program is evidence of our dedication to the motorcycle community. Texas’ BAM members get the backing of Russ Brown Motorcycle Attorney’s legal muscle and the support of almost 2 million fellow riders nationwide. Our service to you is our top priority. Experience it for yourself, become a BAM member today and be prepared no matter where you break down–Hidden Chisos Basin to Texas 166 Loop—we are here for you!
Texas has a strict regimen of motorcycle safety laws intended to protect all motorists. Texas motorcyclists should be aware of the following rules in order to avoid infractions as well as to address the growing number of motorcycle accidents here in our state.
TEXAS MOTORCYCLE SAFETY LAWS
- Helmets must be worn by riders younger than 21; motorcyclists who are 21 and older are strongly recommended to wear helmets, yet are not required to do so if they can show proof of successfully completing a motorcycle safety training course, or proof of appropriate medical insurance; there are no restrictions on helmet speakers
- Eye protection is not required by law, but is highly recommended
- Headlight use is required unless the motorcycle was built before 1975; other required equipment includes at least one mirror (right or left), and turn signals if the bike was made in or after 1960
- Handlebar height is limited to a maximum of 15 inches above the seat
- Passengers must be at least 5 years old unless a sidecar is used; a passenger seat and footrest is required if a passenger is being carried
- State-funded motorcycle rider education and safety training is required for motorcyclists aged 18 and under, and recommended for all riders
- State compulsory liability insurance is required with minimum coverage limits at 25/50/25
- Random motorcycle safety inspections are utilized to enforce the laws
*ALWAYS CHECK YOUR LOCAL DMV PAGE FOR THE MOST UP TO DATE MOTORCYCLE SAFETY LAWS*
Texas bikers face the same challenges as riders throughout America—2 wheel lack of visibility, under-maintained and poorly-marked roadways, and the ever-present threat posed by drunk or inattentive drivers.
If you’re involved in a motorcycle crash in Texas, contact our highly skilled motorcycle accident attorneys who know what you’re going through. We can explain the options available to you, and work to win compensation for you and your family’s expenses, such as medical care, therapy and rehabilitation, and lost income. For the best possible outcome, please call 1-800-4-BIKERS today to schedule your free consultation.
- RUMBLE ON THE RIVER BANDERA, TX September 18 - 20 2015
41ST ANNUAL AARDVARK MOTORCYCLE RALLY
JUNE 26, 2015
THE TEXAS RALLY
LUAU & BIKER BASH
SEPT 10-13TH, 2015
CORPUS CHRISTI BIKE FEST
OCT 9-11, 2015
CORPUS CHRISTI, TX
Filing a motorcycle accident claim merits the guidance of an experienced motorcycle injury attorney. BAM’s motorcycle personal injury lawyers will put motorcycle laws to work for you. Our attorneys have compassion, skill and the track record needed to maximize your recovery for pain and suffering, lost wages, and more. It is crucial to speak to a motorcycle injury accident attorney with extensive case experience to fully understand your options before deciding how you will proceed.
Can my local Russ Brown bike accident attorney tell me if I have a case?
YES, WE CAN AND WILL DURING YOUR FREE CONSULTATION! We will give you the straight facts and the information necessary to decide if your situation warrants legal representation. You will speak directly with the BAM motorcycle injury attorney local to you about Texas motorcycle law and how it relates to you. Even if you do not need a lawyer, we can help you to be better prepared and know what to expect from the claims process. Call 1-800-4BIKERS for your free legal advice.
Just a random sampling of some of the Texas cites we serve:
- Corpus Christi
- El Paso
- Fort Worth
- San Antonio
We service all of Texas with the help of BAM and our cooperative network of handpicked motorcycle injury lawyers. If you have been in a motorcycle accident, call us at 1-800-4-BIKERS.