CALL NOW 1-800-4-BIKERS
Free Case Evaluation
Russ Brown Motorcycle Attorneys have been fighting for motorcyclists’ rights for decades. We are experts in motorcycle accidents and have carefully chosen local, independent counsel across the country to help guide your claim with free legal advice, even if you do not need an attorney. This can maximize your recovery. If you want justice and compensation for your injury, pain and suffering, call today for your free consultation.
Arizona is a natural setting for some of the best rides this country has to offer. Riders can enjoy riding year round in warm desert heat with all the majesty of the natural landscape ranging from canyons and mesas to urban sprawl. It’s no wonder Arizona is listed as among the top 20 states for motorcyclists to call home. Given the high cost of gasoline and the sluggish economy, it’s not surprising that motorcycle ridership has continued to increase nationwide year after year. However, with ever-greater numbers of motorcycles, cars, and trucks crowding highways left vulnerable by years of budget-deferred maintenance issues, the number of motorcycle accidents in Arizona continues to rise. If you should experience an accident, call 1-800-4-BIKERS and you will get the backing of Arizona’s toughest motorcycle accident attorneys, in addition to the consulting resource of Chuck Koro & Jim Romag, nationally recognized for their expertise in motorcycle cases.
Arizona Motorcycle Safety Laws
The Grand Canyon State has much to offer motorcyclists and has been one of the more active states for enforcement of motorcycle safety laws. Riders here especially benefit from authorities’ awareness and diligence regarding distracted drivers and DUI enforcement. Still, motorcycle crashes continue to occur on our roadways with worrisome frequency. To reduce the chances of a motorcycle accident it is important to be aware of Arizona motorcycle safety laws.
- Helmets are required only for riders and passengers under 18 years of age; still, helmets are used by wise riders of all ages. There are no restrictions on helmet speakers.
- Eye protection is mandatory for all riders and passengers, unless the motorcycle is equipped with a windscreen.
- Headlight may employ a light-modulating design.
- Passenger seat and passenger footrest are required if a passenger is being carried. There is no age restriction on passengers.
- Motorcycle equipment must include one mirror on each side, right and left, and an unmodified muffler suitable to achieve a maximum allowable sound level of 86 decibels. Yet, turn signals are not required.
- Handlebar height is limited such that the operator’s hands are not above his or her shoulder height when the operator is seated astride the motorcycle with hands on the handlebar grips.
- State-funded rider education is available for eligible riders, and is encouraged for all.
- State liability insurance coverage is required, and the compulsory liability is set at a minimum coverage limit of 15/30/10.
- “Lane splitting,” the controversial practice in which a motorcycle and a full-size vehicle might share a lane, is illegal– motorcyclists must not be deprived of the full use of a lane. Likewise, motorcyclists are forbidden from riding between adjacent rows of traffic. Still, motorcycles may be ridden two abreast.
- Periodic safety inspections are required, and in some metro areas include emissions testing.
If your family has been touched by a serious motorcycle accident anywhere in Arizona, you should contact a motorcycle accident attorney immediately. Please call Russ Brown Motorcycle Attorneys at 1-800-4-BIKERS to schedule your free consultation today.
We Ride We Care We Win!
No sponsored events.View all events nationwide >>
ARIZONA THUNDER RUN
Nov 11-13, 2016
111 West Monroe St, Suite 1400
Phoenix, AZ 85003
11201 N. Tatum Blvd
Phoenix, AZ 85028
“Never thought I’d need a motorcycle accident injury lawyer, but I am glad I got the right guys for the job. Russ Brown Attorney’s specialize in biker accidents and injury, and they are also riders themselves. My case was handled professionally and aggressively with constant contact by my legal team. I was also educated on so many levels and have the utmost respect for the guys! Not to mention they won my case and delivered diligently in a timely manner.
Thank you all for your hard work and I will be mentioning you guys to all my rider friends, and shops.”
– Luis Segovia
A random sampling of a few of the Arizona cities we serve:
We service all of Arizona with the help of BAM and our cooperative network of handpicked motorcycle injury lawyers. If you have been in a motorcycle accident call us at 1-800-424-5377 or 1-602-926-2898.