- July 30, 2015
- By admin
- South Dakota
Win VIP tickets to see John Fogerty and Social Distortion performing live at the Sturgis Buffalo Chip! Russ Brown is hosting an exclusive party at the Top Shelf Suite which boasts the best views of the live performance happening on Wednesday, August 5th 2015. You cannot buy theses passes—you can only win them! To enter:
• Join BAM at one of our booths in downtown Sturgis or the Buffalo Chip
• Post a pic of you & your BAM card in front of one of the designated landmarks (see map)
• Like or follow us on Facebook or Instagram
• Caption photo with #russbrownmotorcycleattorneys (this is the only way we can find your entry!)
Winners will be notified by Facebook or Instagram message on Russ Brown’s blog and social media pages. One (1) pic, per person, per landmark. Maximum (18) eighteen entries each.
Downtown, Sturgis Landmarks:
• Bob’s Family Restaurant
• Buffalo Chip: V-Twin Statue
• Easyrider Saloon: Boob Totem Pole
• Russ Brown’s Eagle Girl on trailer (rare bird sighting!)
• Gypsy Vintage Cycle: Pappy Hoel Statue
• Knuckle Saloon Brewery-“All roads lead to Sturgis” Sign
• McGas Propane- Wannabe BAM girls
• One Eyed Jacks- “I Ride with Russ Brown” Bear
• Sturgis Museum- sidewalk street plaque “Russ Brown”
• Sturgis Sign on hill
Outside Sturgis Landmarks
• Blackhills Powersports: 3005 Beale St, Rapid City, SD 57703
• Cousin’s Pub & Pizza “Giant Rocking Chair”: 22493 Us Highway 385, Deadwood, SD 57732
• Dahl’s Chainsaw Art: 342 Winter St, Keystone, SD 57751
• Moonshine Gulch: 22635 N Rochford Rd, Hill City, SD 57745
• Pepper’$ 401K Bar: 410 First Street, Nisland, SD 57762
• Rice’s Honda & Suzuki: 301 Cambell St, Rapid City, SD 57701
• Trevino’s Leather: 21412 US Hwy 385, Deadwood, SD 57732
• West Coast Smudge Fairfield Pinstriping: Cheyenne Crossing 21415 CanAm Hwy 14-A. Spearfish Canyon, Lead, SD. 57754.
Maps will be distributed at each of the above locations as well as each of our 5 booths in Downtown Sturgis and at the Buffalo Chip (look for the red tents!).
Join us at our booth on the corner of Junction and Main for a special autograph signing with Beau Braswell on Thursday, August 6th from 1PM-4PM. Thursday entries are entered to WIN (2) all-access VIP passes to Hank Williams Jr. and Beau live! at the Broken Spoke Campground on Friday, August 7th at 7PM.
Everyone wins when they join BAM!
Russ Brown Motorcycle Attorney’s BAM Program offers FREE 24/7 breakdown and legal assistance to motorcyclists nationwide. A BAM card in your wallet offers you the freedom to ride anywhere without fear of being stranded. Join 2 million motorcyclists and be a part of the nation’s largest riders helping riders network of its kind.
Russ Brown and his partners, Chuck Koro & Jim Romag, know that BAM is the incredible success it is today because of its BAM members. Our BAM VIP Night at the Legendary Buffalo Chip is one way of showing our appreciation for all that you do. New and updating BAM members will also be entered to win a 2015 Indian Scout! To be added to our BAM VIP list email us at: [email protected].