CALL NOW 1-800-4-BIKERS
Free Case Evaluation
Russ Brown Motorcycle Attorneys have been fighting for motorcyclists’ rights for decades. We are experts in motorcycle accidents and have carefully chosen local, independent counsel across the country to help guide your claim with free legal advice, even if you do not need an attorney. This can maximize your recovery. If you want justice and compensation for your injury, pain and suffering, call today for your free consultation.
Massachusetts is home to a whopping 143,000 registered bikes in its 8262 square miles and its riders, like most New Englanders, are practical, resourceful and fiercely independent. Clubs and organizations that promote our love of two wheels get our attention, but most of us do the bulk of our riding alone or with a few close buddies. Because of that fact, a significant number of riding enthusiasts in the Bay State belong to BAM, Breakdown Assistance for Motorcyclists, which provides a FREE emergency roadside helpline connecting 2,000,000 volunteer riders. Whether you need a short tow or another set of hands or simply a safe place to store your bike for a few days, BAM can help. Call 1-800-4BIKERS or sign up online, your information is never shared unless at your request and then only to facilitate a free breakdown service.
We love Massachusetts’ lush foliage and quiet beauty as you roll through small towns and past historic landmarks…the sweeping views and grandeur of the Mohawk Trail…all the orchards and farms that pepper the landscape. The rides along the Capes, absent the traffic, are full of sandy beaches, windswept bluffs and quaint coastal towns. Motorcyclists in MA, a relatively small chunk of the U.S., are treated to an extraordinary plate of routinely beautiful countryside no matter what direction you take. A motorcycle ride map of MA looks like a crayon-wielding child went nuts, lucky us. So bikers here make full use of every bit of good weather that Mother Nature tosses our way and pray for weekend sun.
Russ Brown and Chuck Koro choose the best legal minds in the business. Your BAM attorney will be knowledgeable in biker law and with the help of our brain tank, often able and willing to take cases that other lawyers have turned down. We are used to the hard fight and have seen and beat the odds before. Trust Russ, Chuck, and the rest of their professional motorcycle accident lawyer team to help you win your case. Please call 1-800-4-BIKERS for free advice and talk to our experts today.
Do I need a skilled motorcycle accident lawyer or personal injury attorney just to negotiate with an insurance company?
YES! YOU NEED PROPER SPECIALIZED REPRESENTATION!
MASSACHUSETTS MOTORCYCLE SAFETY LAWS
- Modulating headlights are permitted; Code of Federal Regulations, Title 49, 571.108
- Handlebar height must not be higher than operator’s shoulders when seated on the motorcycle
- Passenger age restriction: prohibited under 5 years of age
- Eye Protection is required by law for instructional permit holders unless equipped with windscreen
- Lane splitting is not authorized; XIV-89-4A
- Motorcycles are permitted to operate two abreast in the same lane; XIV-89-4A
- One mirror is required by law; Mass. Inspection Regulations, 4.03 (9)
- Passenger seat and footrest are required by law if carrying a passenger
- Safety helmets are required by law for all operators and passengers including passengers in sidecars; Mass. General Laws, Part 1, Title XIV, Chapter 90, Section 7
- Helmet speakers are prohibited. XIV-90-13
- Turn Signals are required by law; Mass. Inspection Regulations, 4.03 (10, b)
*Please check for a full list of up to date Massachusetts motorcycle safety laws on the Massachusetts DMV page.
We Ride We Care We Win!
No sponsored events.View all events nationwide >>
MAY 23, 2015
VIETNAM VETERANS OF AMERICAN MEMORIAL RIDE
MAY 24, 2015
6TH ANNUAL WARRIOR THUNDER MOTORCYCLE RIDE
SEPT 12, 2015
We service all of Massachusetts with the help of BAM and our cooperative network of handpicked motorcycle injury lawyers. If you have been in a motorcycle accident, call us at 1-800-4-BIKERS.
A random sampling of just a few of our Massachusetts cities:
- Fall River