CALL NOW 1-800-4-BIKERS
Free Case Evaluation
Russ Brown Motorcycle Attorneys have been fighting for motorcyclists’ rights for decades. We are experts in motorcycle accidents and have carefully chosen local, independent counsel across the country to help guide your claim with free legal advice, even if you do not need an attorney. This can maximize your recovery. If you want justice and compensation for your injury, pain and suffering, call today for your free consultation.
The North Star State’s 12,000 lakes and 84,000+ square miles of incredible country are paradise for motorcyclists at least five months out of the year. There are more than 215,000 registered motorcycles on the road in Minnesota, and BAM’s personal injury lawyers have helped many of their operators recover for lost wages and injuries sustained from a severe accident. As fellow riders, Russ brown, Chuck Koro, and the rest of our motorcycle personal injury attorneys approach each accident claim with a unique perspective and a complete understanding of motorcycle law. Consult with our Minnesota motorcycle accident lawyers today.
Minnesota Motorcycle Laws
- Daytime Use of Headlight Required by state law; 974, 5(i)Modulating headlight permitted per Code of Federal Regulations, Title 49, 571.108
- Eye Protection Required by law; 974, 4(a)
- Handlebar Height No Restrictions
- Helmet Speakers are only allowed in the form of a single earphone;471
- Lane splitting is not authorized; 974, 5(e)
- Sound Levels are restricted to no more than Max A-weighted sound level ranges from 80-90dBA measured at 50 feet; Rule 7030.1050
- Motorcycles are permitted to operate two abreast in same lane Yes; 974, 5(e)
- Passenger Seat and Footrest is required if carrying a passenger; 974, 3; 169.974, 5(a)
- Safety Helmets are required by law under age 18, required for instructional permit holders; Minnesota Statutes Section 169.974, subsection 4
- Turn Signals are not required
Sponsored EventsMarchView all events nationwide >>
MINNESOTA STATE HOG
JUNE 25-27, 2015
9TH ANNUAL FREEDOM RUN
JUNE 20, 2015
MINNESOTA LAKE, MN
THE 10TH ANNUAL PATRIOT RIDE
JUNE 20, 2015
26TH ANNUAL HAWGS FOR DOGS MOTORCYCLE RUN
JULY 11, 2015
13TH ANNUAL REV IT UP FOR CHARITY
JULY 18, 2015
11TH ANNIVERSARY RIDE FOR HOMELESS & WOUNDED WARRIORS
AUGUST 18, 2015
Filing a motorcycle accident claim merits the guidance of an experienced motorcycle accident attorney. BAM’s motorcycle personal injury lawyers will put motorcycle laws to work for you. Our attorneys have compassion, skill and the track record needed to maximize your recovery for pain and suffering, lost wages, and more. Very few of the attorneys claiming to be motorcycle personal injury lawyers in Minnesota have much experience with motorcycle cases due in part to the limited riding season. It is crucial to speak to motorcycle injury accident attorneys with extensive case experience to fully understand your options before deciding how you will proceed.
Can my local Russ Brown motorcycle accident attorney tell me if I have a case?
YES, WE CAN AND WILL DURING YOUR FREE CONSULTATION! We will give you the straight facts and the information necessary to decide if your situation warrants legal representation. You will speak directly with the BAM motorcycle injury attorney local to you about Minnesota motorcycle law and how it relates to you. Even if you do not need a lawyer, we can help you to be better prepared and know what to expect from the claims process. Call 1-800-4BIKERS for your free legal advice.
A random sampling of a few of the Minnesota cities we serve:
- St Paul
We serve riders from all walks of life throughout Minnesota with the help of BAM. If you have been in a motorcycle accident, trust Russ Brown’s cooperative network of handpicked motorcycle injury lawyers to help. Call us at 1-800-4-BIKERS or 1-800-424-5377 for assistance and free legal advice.