CALL NOW 1-800-4-BIKERS
Free Case Evaluation
Russ Brown Motorcycle Attorneys have been fighting for motorcyclists’ rights for decades. We are experts in motorcycle accidents and have carefully chosen local, independent counsel across the country to help guide your claim with free legal advice, even if you do not need an attorney. This can maximize your recovery. If you want justice and compensation for your injury, pain and suffering, call today for your free consultation.
New Jersey may be tiny but when it comes to motorcycling, the Garden State is huge. Over 163,000 motorcycles are registered here and when you add in visiting bikers, New Jersey becomes one of the more popular riding states in the country. Russ Brown’s BAM program has volunteer members peppering the entire NJ road system, so that anyone on 2 wheels with a BAM card in their pocket has access to roadside assistance and free legal advice. If you are riding solo or outside of your support area and unlucky enough to need emergency help, give us a call at 1-800-4BIKERS and we’ll go into our database to get you some. In the unlikely event that you are a victim of a motorcycle crash, the smartest move is to call an experienced professional before you inadvertently make a mistake. If properly prepared for what to expect, you very well may not need a lawyer and can navigate the accident claims process by yourself. If however, it is to your advantage to have representation, then the sooner you involve an experienced BAM motorcycle attorney with clout, the better. We are here to help you and make sure you receive the level of compensation you deserve. Contact us by chat or call 1-800-4BIKERS today.
New Jersey Motorcycle Laws
- Daytime Use of Headlight Modulating headlight permitted per Code of Federal Regulations, Title 49, 571.108
- Eye Protection Not required if the motorcycle is equipped with a wind screen meeting specifications established by the director, or if a three-wheeled motorcycle meeting certain requirements. N.J. Stat. §39:3-76.7, §39:3-76.8, §39:3-76.9
- Handlebar height is not to be higher than below shoulder height
- Lane Splitting is not authorized
- Turn Signals are not required
- Safety helmets are required by law—must have reflector material on helmet
- One mirror required by law
- Motorcycles operating two abreast in same lane
- No passenger age restriction
- Passenger footrest and seat required if carrying a passenger
- State Insurance Requirements Compulsory Liability (Minimum Limits)(15/30/5)
*ALWAYS CHECK YOUR LOCAL DMV PAGE FOR THE MOST UP TO DATE MOTORCYCLE SAFETY LAWS*
US MARINE CORPS RESERVE SPRING 2015
TOYS FOR TOTS MOTORCYCLE RUN
MAY 17, 2015
AMERICAN LEGION RIDERS POST 129
ANNUAL POKER RUN
JUNE 7, 2015
TOMS RIVER, NJ
ROAR TO THE SHORE
SEPT 4-7, 2015
KNIGHTS IN THE WOODS
AUGUST 2, 2015
If you or someone close to you has experienced a severe motorcycle related injury, turn to BAM’s legal giants with your motorcycle accident claim. Our understanding of motorcycle law cases has allowed our personal injury lawyers to overcome all kinds of obstacles, even when other lawyers have refused the case. We rollup our sleeves, delve in and get settlements for pain and suffering, lost wages, and more. Trust your case to the original attorneys who ride, Russ Brown Motorcycle Attorneys.
When is the right time to consult a personal injury attorney?
IMMEDIATELY AFTER YOUR ACCIDENT! CALL US TODAY!
Seek the advice you need by calling us toll free at 1-800-4-BIKERS.
New Jersey Location:
17 Academy Street
Newark, NJ 07102
A random sampling of a few of the New Jersey cities we serve:
- Cape May
- Atlantic City
- Jersey City
- Toms River
- New Brunswick
- Cherry Hill
We service all of New Jersey with the help of BAM and our cooperative network of handpicked motorcycle injury lawyers. If you have been in a motorcycle accident, call us at 1-800-4-BIKERS.