CALL NOW 1-800-4-BIKERS
Free Case Evaluation
Russ Brown Motorcycle Attorneys have been fighting for motorcyclists’ rights for decades. We are experts in motorcycle accidents and have carefully chosen local, independent counsel across the country to help guide your claim with free legal advice, even if you do not need an attorney. This can maximize your recovery. If you want justice and compensation for your injury, pain and suffering, call today for your free consultation.
Washington has a lot to offer motorcyclists with its diverse terrain and relatively mild climate. With an abundance of gorgeous scenery, including the Cascade Mountains, the Pacific coastline, the Columbia River basin, and the Olympic Peninsula, Washington motorcyclists never tire of riding in this beautiful state. With over 200,000 registered motorcycles and scooters in Washington’s 68,126 square miles, there is no shortage to accident claims. But no matter where you ride in the Evergreen state, Russ Brown’s BAM Program has your back with free legal advice should you have an accident as well as the backing of almost 2,000,000 BAM members if you breakdown. Our support of riders is 24/7, 365 days a year—we are by your side wherever you ride. Washington BAM members get access to highly skilled motorcycle personal injury attorneys who know the state’s motorcycle laws intimately and have won compensation for lost wages, and pain and suffering. The Russ Brown handpicked Washington motorcycle injury lawyer local to you knows the Washington laws that can help get you the compensation you deserve. Your Russ Brown motorcycle lawyer has experience in expertly handling:
- Insurance issues
- Mounting medical bills
- Lost wages
- Unfavorable facts
- Inaccurate police reports & witness accounts
Motorcycle safety is of the utmost importance whether you are enjoying the scenic views or simply commuting to work.
WASHINGTON MOTORCYCLE SAFETY LAWS
- Motorcycle operators and passengers are required to wear helmets in Washington. Helmets must have manufacturer sticker certifying that it meets it meets US Department of Transportation (DOT) standards. There are no restrictions on helmet speakers in Washington
- Eye protection is mandatoryunless motorcycle is equipped with a windscreen
- Washington state law prohibitsmotorcyclists from riding with passengers who are under the age of five. All passengers must wear a DOT certified helmet, and a passenger seat and foot pegs are required if carrying a passenger
- Handlebar height is restricted, no higher than 30” above the seat
- Required motorcycle safety equipmentincludes two mirrors, turn signals (on motorcycles manufactured after 1960), a windshield (unless eye protection is worn), as well as working brakes, muffler, headlights, and taillights
- Daytime running lights (DRL) are requiredon motorcycles in Washington; modulating headlights are allowed
- Motorcyclists may not ride with both feet on same side of motorcycle, nor may they attach to another vehicle while riding on the roadway
- Motorcycle liability insurance is not required in Washington, although it is usually in the best interest of motorcyclists to carry liability insurance and Russ Brown Motorcycle Attorneys HIGHLY RECOMMEND THAT YOU DO! Without uninsured or underinsured motorist coverage, you may be placing your future health and well-being in the hands of a total stranger.
- Motorcycle passengers must be over the age of 5 and be accommodated with a passenger seat and footrest as required by law.
- An approved motorcycle education courseis only required for bikers under the age of 18 in Washington
- Washington motorcycle lawsallow motorcyclists to ride two abreast in same lane; however, lane splitting with other motor vehicles is prohibited
*ALWAYS CHECK YOUR LOCAL DMV PAGE FOR THE MOST UP TO DATE MOTORCYCLE SAFETY LAWS*
No sponsored events.View all events nationwide >>
ABATE WASHINGTON SPRING OPENER
JUNE 18-21, 2015
27TH ANNUAL SUN & SURF MOTORCYCLE RUN
JULY 23-26, 2015
OCEAN SHORES, WA
JULY 24-26, 2015
OCEAN SHORES, WA
35TH ANNUAL TENINO CLASSIC MOTORCYCLE
SWAP MEET & SHOW
AUGUST 14-16, 2015
PACIFIC NORTHWEST HOG RALLY 2015
AUGUST 27-29, 2015
If you or a family member has been injured in a motorcycle accident, consult with Washington motorcycle accident attorneys dedicated to riders. Experience our commitment and success for yourself. Our motorcycle personal injury lawyers have worked on hundreds of cases like yours and can get the results you can trust.
17410 133rd Ave NE, Suite 301
Woodinville, WA 98072
900 SW 16th St, Suite 2200
Seattle, WA 98057
1420 Fifth Ave, Suite 2200
Seattle, WA 98028
705 S. 9th St, Suite 101
Tacoma, WA 98405
Just a few of the Washington cities we serve:
We service all of Washington with the help of BAM and our cooperative network of handpicked motorcycle injury lawyers. If you have been in a motorcycle accident, call us at 1-800-4-BIKERS.